Follow us @bitkoins and stay up to date 24x7 round the clock!
Want to talk with hundreds of other bitcoiners now? Come join the live Bitcoin Chatroom on Freenode IRC

Click to Buy Bitcoins

Chat now

Click here to chat (1539 Active Users)
[X-POST] I created MyAltCoins to track all your cryptocurrency assets (100% free)
  • Hi Reddit,

In the last few days i created MyAltCoins.com because I was fed up with clumsy excel spreadsheets to track all my different altcoin investments.

The idea is simple: after you signup, you can add all the transactions you executed (transfer from any currency to any other currency, mining profits or expenses/spent coins). The system then will calculate your current assets value, and give you nice info about the good investments etc

It's still in its infancy and I'd like to add features as we go along, mostly with input from you guys. It is, and it will always be, totally free

What do you think?

submitted by Lucacri
    [comment]

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1stqlw/xpost_i_created_myaltcoins_to_track_all_your/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter